What stood out to you from Sunday’s message?
Read Romans 10:5-15
As we close our Gospel Culture series, we reflect on the awesome responsibilities and opportunities we have to partner in God’s global work of gathering a people from among all the nations. God loves the nations and has sent us to proclaim the gospel to the ends of the earth. As a church we especially want to prioritize planting churches and equipping pastors in the least reached places in the world.
1. Many people think they are a Christian because they attend church or had Christian parents, but according to this passage what is required to be a Christian?
2. What is the relationship between “confess with your mouth” and “believe in your heart”? Can you think of examples when you would see one without the other?
3. Why is proclamation a particularly well-suited medium for the communication of the gospel?
4. How can we grow in our awareness of and love for the nations? How can we be more globally-minded?
5. What makes the feet so beautiful in v.15? What does this tell us about priorities and values in God’s kingdom?
6. What tangible step is God calling you to take in response to our calling to go to the nations?