On May 27, Dr. Bonnie Henry announced that churches will be able to meet in person under the protocols laid out by the current PHO. We are excited to welcome back 50 of you at a time on Sunday mornings at 10am. We have laid out the protocols as follows:
- To keep everyone safe, please follow these safety measures, as per the Public Health Order:
- Please wear a mask* at all times (except for taking Communion)
- Please maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from those outside your household.
- Please us the hand sanitizer that is available at the entrance and around the building.
- Feel free to seat yourself in the appropriate-sized group of chairs in your reserved section (Main Floor or Balcony). For example, if your family of three is attending, please sit in a pre-set group of three chairs; if you are attending by yourself, please sit in a single chair. An usher will be available to assist you if needed. Please do not move chairs.
- The government asks that everyone should leave after the service. "Social gatherings can occur elsewhere."
Please stay home if you show any signs of illness, and let us know so we can check in on you.
*Please note that children under two years and anyone who has difficulty breathing or removing their mask on their own should not wear one. Parents with young children should use their discretion.
To register to join us in person, please follow this link to our Eventbrite page.
We will continue to update our COVID-19 Safety Plan as we hear from our Provincial Government.
Our live-stream can be found directly from our homepage every Sunday morning, as well as through our YouTube channel or through our mobile app.