Community Group Discussion Questions
For the Week of November 3, 2019
1. What stood out from Sunday’s message? In what ways did the Spirit speak to you?
2. Why is it important for God’s people to be a people of truth?
3. Is it possible to be an entirely dishonest person and not say anything at all? If so, how? How does that bear out on our witness of Jesus?
4. In what ways does the truth of the gospel cast away the fear of being fully known by others?
5. When Jesus declares that He (and the Word), is “truth” and not merely “true” what does He mean?
6. What are the implications of being a church body that values truth? What may it mean to you individually and corporately?