Palm Sunday, the climatic lead-up to Easter weekend. Join us for the culmination of our Lent series as Ryan shares from Matthew 21:1-11. We encourage you to read through the passage in preparation.
CCLI License #20119037
- What is Palm Sunday all about? What do we think about and celebrate on this day of the Christian year?
- What is the significance of Jesus riding on a Donkey, rather than, say a war horse? What might this mean for the kind of king Jesus is?
- Why did people spread their cloaks on the road?
- Why did they wave branches? What did this symbolise?
- Why is it significant that Jesus was called ‘the Son of David’? (Note: 2 Samuel 7)
- How does Palm Sunday prepare us for Easter Sunday?
- What does Palm Sunday mean for your life and the life of the world at present?