In describing the spiritual house of God, Jesus is the perfect foundation and those who trust in Him are also ‘living’ stones used to build the house. Join us as Ryan unpacks what this means for us now and our mission in the world. In response to God's word for us, we will worship through song, communion, and prayer.
Following our live-stream, we'll have a meeting room open on Zoom for those who would like to meet together.
Zoom Meeting Room: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85630410303?pwd=Y1BhRlR2UkhWbytucVlXdTZ3YldqZz09
Zoom ID: 856 3041 0303
Community Group Discussion Questions
Read 1 Peter 2:1-10
Pray that the Spirit would open your heart and mind to what He wants you to see in this passage.
- What is the significance of the temple in this passage? What did the temple stand for and what did it do?
- Why does the passage liken Jesus to the cornerstone? What does that help us understand about Jesus?
- What do we learn about ourselves when we are likened to the temple in verse 5?
- What does verse 9 mean? What does this tell us about ourselves and our mission in the world?
- What are your main takeaways from this passage?